Sunday, June 9, 2013

More older pages

 

 
I love using black and white on layouts.

 
The only embellishments on this page are paper and diecut cardstock.

 
I love doing fold out pages


 
On this page I was practising my layering

 
These two pages use the same picture, but are very different due to the colours used and the different methods of scrapbooking.  The photo in the top layout has been dry embossed and adds to the overall grungy style of the page, while in the bottom layout the photo has been stamped on and gives a more elegant refined  layout.
 
 
 
 
I like the sense of movement the film strip gives this page.


The challenge for this page was to use multiple pictures and I just love these photos of Tyler trying to breakdance.

 
These two layouts were my first attempt at leaving blank space on the page.

 
This was a page that was supposed to show all the different aspects of me.  This was a fun page to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment