Saturday, April 23, 2011

Interactive Pages

I just love interactive pages.  Below are a few of the ones I have made.


This is the page with the flap closed and below is the page with the flap opened.

The page below was one that I have done but I am waiting for the photos.  The little booklet opens to provide room for more photos.


This page of Tyler I made because there were so many photos of his birthday and I wanted them on one page.  So there are various levels to this fold out page which allowed me to scrap lots of photos. I love this page.





The page of my grandmothers was one I wanted to keep simple but the photos lift up and inside are notes to my grandmothers.


On this page of my grandson the Flap with the "B" on it lifts up and again there are more photos and a personal note underneath,

No comments:

Post a Comment